Top ten richest countries list in the world is based on the GDP per capita of each country. GDP or the Gross Domestic Product is the total market value of all final goods and services produced in a country in a given year.
10. Netherlands: GDP of $40,973
9. Switzerland: GDP of $41,950United States, and Great Britain.
8. Hong Kong: GDP of $45,944
7. United States: GDP of $46,860
6. United Arab Emirates: GDP of $47,439
5. Brunei: GDP of $48,333currency trading activities.
4. Norway: GDP of $51,959
3. Singapore: GDP rate of $56,694