Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Dr. Khir Toyo, I want to buy your house

If I were in Dr. Khir's shoes, I would do the same. For RM3.5 million, it was a steal. Dirt cheap for such a mansion and the land measuring 0.5ha in Jalan Suasa 7/1L here on which the house had been built.
The house, with furnishings from Bali, also has a huge swimming pool and a children's playhouse.
However, Dr Khir said that the house did not cost RM20 million and he had taken a loan from HSBC for RM3.5 million.
He said he was paying RM15,000 monthly to settle the loan. He said he had also built a surau in the compound, replaced the front gate and renovated the kitchen.
Dr. Khir, I wan to buy your house..well, I cannot afford it but I can get a loan from HSBC since I think I can pay the monthly instalments....


4 comments:

rascal r us said...

Not So fast Fudzail....
He promised it to me before you OK... I applied for that HSBC loan a week ago.... still waiting for the approval..hmmmm...dum..dum...dum,,,just a dentist...Baaa...Humbug...

FH

Putra Bertam said...

His RM 15000 monthly payment can settle my low cost house in three month.

powersaver said...

Haiya..... Putra Bertam...
That amount can fully settled my "3rd hand" "still serving loan" 12 years old wira c/w new paint and major refurbishment..... or.... 12 month bring home salary of my fellow handyman....(he had 7 children)

Khaizuran said...

haiya.. 15,000.. I can go hajj.. every month.