Abu Dhabi: President His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan has issued a Federal Decree approving a Cabinet reshuffle in which Shaikh Saif Bin Zayed Al Nahyan has been appointed as Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister, while Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan is now Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Presidential Affairs.
Shaikh Khalifa approved the Cabinet reshuffle, proposed by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, in which Humaid Mohammad Obaid Al Qutami, has also been appointed as Minister of Education while Dr Hanif Hassan Ali has been moved to the Ministry of Health.
The new Cabinet includes:
- His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, Minister of Defence.
- Lieutenant General Shaikh Saif Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior.
- Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs.
- Shaikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Minister of Finance.
- Shaikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Shaikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Public Works.
- Shaikha Lubna Al Qasimi, Minister of Foreign Trade.
- Mohammad Abdullah Al Gergawi, Minister of Cabinet Affairs.
- Mohammad Bin Dhaen Al Hamli, Minister of Energy.
- Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri , Minister of Economy.
- Mariam Al Roumi, Minister of Social Affairs.
- Humaid Mohammad Obaid Al Qutami, Minister of Education.
- Dr Hanif Hassan Ali, Minister of Health.
- Abdul Rahman Al Owais, Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development.
- Saqr Gobash, Minister of Labour.
- Dr Mohammad Anwar Gargash , Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and Minister of State for Federal National Council Affairs.
- Dr Hadef Bin Jua’an Al Daheri, Minister of Justice.
- Rashid Ahmad Bin Fahad, Minister of Environment and Water.
- Obaid Humaid Al Tayer , Minister of State for Financial Affairs. Dr Maitha Salem Al Shamsi, Minister of State.
- Reem Ebrahim Al Hashemi, Minister of State.